Instructions for abstract submission
You are kindly requested to carefully read the guidelines stated below for abstract submission.
Abstracts should meet the requirements below:
- Individuals may present only one abstract but can co-author more than one abstract.
- Previously published abstracts (in print or any electronic format) are not allowed
- Do not submit the same study in several abstracts. Abstracts that appear as more than one version of a single study will be rejected.
- All abstracts should be written in clear English and having the author’s name, affiliation and contact information.
- All abstracts must be relevant to themes or sub-themes of the conference.
- Abstract titles are limited to 20 words or less.
- In general, the title of the abstract should be in capital letter and bold.
- The name of the presenting author must appear first on the order of the authors.
- All abstracts should be 300 words or less, Not including the title, authors ,affiliation and keywords.
- The abstract should contain:
- Conclusion and
- Keywords: maximum Three
- Before sending your abstract,first REGISTER for the conference on the registration menu on the website.
- To submit your abstract proceed by sending your abstract on the following e-mails:
- All submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed. The accepted abstracts will be published in the “conference abstract book” handed out to the conference attendees.
- The submitting author will receive a confirmation of acceptance oral presentation or a notice of rejection.
- presenters will be informed about the date of the oral presentation session and will receive guidelines for their presentation.
Note that: The deadline of submission is 15th November 2018.
All presenters must agree to the following conditions when submitting an abstract:
- Agree that if the abstract is accepted, RVCP under the university of Rwanda has permission to publish the abstract in printed and/or electronic formats.
- If you are unable to attend the meeting and wish to name a substitute presenter, please use the following guidelines:
- The Presenting Author is the only author that may request a presenter change.
- Substitution requests must be made four days before the conference.
- Substitution requests should be sent by the presenting author to one of the following emails:
firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
- If authors wish to withdraw their abstracts they are requested to send a letter via e-mail to one of the above mentioned emails.
- Limited financial assistance is available for this conference in the form of registration fees for accepted presenters.